Terms and Conditions for Crowdfunding Platform
1 Scope, definitions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) apply to transactions between us,
English Wolfbite24 LTD, The Picasso Building Caldervale Road Wakefield WF1, 5PF Great Britain, E-mail: info @ Wolfbite24 .de, represented by the Managing Director Mr. Valeri Hans, registered in the Companies Register England and Wales Register Number: 11608886 – hereafter “Provider ”
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. Such amendments will become effective immediately upon posting to the Website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly.
(1) Wolfbite24 is an innovative company that informs its community about the handling of novel technologies free of charge. Furthermore, Wolfbite24 offers the use of a platform by separate conclusion of a “general terms and conditions for the use of the Wolfbite24 platform”, which is to be accepted separately by the customer. In addition, Wolfbite24 offers the acquisition of donation packages by separate financial statements, a donation in accordance with the separately accepted donation terms and conditions.
(2) In addition, you can also register as a distribution partner without obligation to take up a sales activity for Wolfbite24.
(3) You will be informed separately about the content of the respective fee-based order, the prices and the terms of payment before ordering a fee or other service of a chargeable donation package. By pressing the binding order button, such as “DONATE NOW” is a binding declaration that you want to conclude a donation package of your choice. The contractual relationship here then arises in each case with e-mail confirmation of the order by Wolfbite24.
- Registration on the Wolfbite24 website
(1) Before you can use the platform of Wolfbite24, you must first register on the website. Registration is free. The data and technical data required for the registration or later for the completion of the registration must always be stated and / or carried out completely and truthfully.
(2) When registering you have to choose your e-mail address and a password. By clicking on the button “register for free” you declare that you want to conclude a use via the free use of the internet platform. The contractual relationship herewith arises with e-mail confirmation of the registration by Wolfbite24, in which also the entrance data are contained. After receiving the access data, you can create your profile on the website and have access to the offers of Wolfbite24. It is possible to conclude contracts with legal persons, partnerships or natural persons who have reached the age of 18 (or the age required to conclude effective contracts in the country in which a person is domiciled).
(3) Wolfbite24 reserves the right to demand proof of age and proof of identity as part of a “KYC procedure”.
(4) You are fully responsible for the legality and correctness of the data provided during registration.
(5) Deliberate and / or fraudulent misrepresentations may result in civil action. Wolfbite24 further reserves the right in this case to block profiles and accounts of users who have deliberately and / or fraudulently made false information, and to terminate the use contract extraordinarily, as well as any disbursements.
(6) You can only create one profile. Registered users can not log in again as a new customer or by providing a new e-mail address. If a user has created multiple profiles, he has to decide for one. All other profiles will be deleted by Wolfbite24. The creation of multiple profiles is an important reason for a permanent blocking of the user, without the need for a previous warning.
(7) You undertake to immediately notify Wolfbite24 of changes to your user data, in particular changes to your e-mail address. If you fail to comply with this obligation, you must bear the resulting damage yourself.
(8) You may not transfer your profile and access data to a third party for use. The use of your account by third parties is an important reason for a permanent blocking of the user, without the need for a previous warning. In your own interest, you are required to immediately inform Wolfbite24 of any access by third parties and any misuse of your online account.
(9) You can choose your username and password when registering. You agree to keep the password secret. If you become aware of the unauthorized use of your password, you undertake to notify Wolfbite24 immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have forgotten your password, you can restore it using the provided recovery procedure (e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you).
(10) Wolfbite24 reserves the right to refuse registrations in its sole discretion and without giving reasons. If Wolfbite24 declines your registration, you will receive back any money you have submitted to the Payment Processor within six weeks
3. Obligations of the customer
(1) You are prohibited from violating the rights of third parties, harassing third parties or otherwise violating applicable law or morality when using the Wolfbite24 website. In particular, you agree to refrain from the following actions:
· Disseminate statements that are offensive, harassing, violent, violent, inflammatory, sexist, obscene, pornographic, racist, morally reprehensible or otherwise offensive or prohibited;
· Offending, harassing, threatening, frightening, slandering, embarrassing other customers, employees or distributors of Wolfbite24;
· Spying, disclosure or dissemination of personal or confidential information of other customers, distributors or employees of Wolfbite24 or any other disregard of the privacy of other customers, employees or distribution partners of Wolfbite24;
• spreading false claims about race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, origin, social status of other customers, employees or distribution partners of Wolfbite24;
• spying, sharing or disseminating confidential information from Wolfbite24;
• spreading false allegations about Wolfbite24;
• pretend to be an employee of Wolfbite24 or an affiliate or partner of Wolfbite24;
• Use of legally protected images, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds, texts, trademarks, titles, designations, software or other content and marks without the consent of the copyright owner or by law, law or regulation;
• disseminating statements with advertising, religious or political content;
• Use of prohibited or illegal content;
• exploiting errors in programming (so-called bugs);
• take action that could put excessive strain on the servers and / or massively affect the process for other customers;
• hacking or cracking as well as promoting or encouraging hacking or cracking;
• disseminate counterfeit software and promote or encourage the distribution of counterfeit software;
• upload files containing viruses, trojans, worms or destroyed data;
• Use or distribution of “Auto” software programs, “Macro” software programs, or other “cheat utility” software programs;
• modify the service or parts thereof;
• Use software that enables so-called “data mining” or otherwise intercepts or collects information related to the Service;
• interfere with transfers to and from the service servers and the website servers;
• Intrusion into the service, data servers or website servers.
(2) Wolfbite24 points out its house right concerning the use of its Internet offer and expressly reserves the immediate blocking and extraordinary termination of the online account and use, if against one of in
(1) regulated duties or otherwise violates applicable law in the use.
4. Contract Termination
(1) Wolfbite24 may terminate the use and block your profile at any time without notice if there is an important reason that justifies an immediate extraordinary termination without prior warning, which may also be affected by the termination contracts on the chargeable donation packages. Important reasons within the meaning of sentence 1 are in particular:
Particularly serious breach of the Terms,
fraudulent or other particularly unlawful activities in the use of the Wolfbite offer24 transmission of false or misleading information to Wolfbite24
Fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise abusive use of offers by Wolfbite24
Causing damage and other damage of any kind to Wolfbite24 or other customers or distributors of Wolfbite24
Unauthorized distribution, duplication Publishing or other use or processing of training materials (eg uploading on Youtube etc.)
(2) You can cancel your use properly at any time, whereby the sending of the ordinary notice by email to email@example.com for the effective access of the termination is sufficient, and delete your profile in the Wolfbite24 Community at any time.
5. the server Availability
The Wolfbite24 service is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week with an annual average availability of 97.5%. This excludes downtime due to maintenance and software updates as well as times when the service can not be reached via the Internet due to technical or other problems not within the control of Wolfbite24 (force majeure, fault of third parties, etc.). In order to take full advantage of the Wolfbite24 service, you must always use the latest (browser) technologies or enable their use on your computer (for example, activation of Java script, cookies, pop-ups). Using older or non-commonly used technologies, you may experience limited use of Wolfbite24’s services.
6. Disclaimer, liability otherwise
(1) Wolfbite24 can not be held responsible for any misrepresentation in your registration. It follows that Wolfbite24 can accept no liability for the accuracy of this information and your Wolfbite24 secured content for Wolfbite24 third-party information in the sense of the applicable telemedia law.
(2) Wolfbite24 is also not liable for the occurrence of the desired result, which the customer wishes to use when using the internet platform wishing to obtain goods from Wolfbite24, referring to Wolfbite24’s risk warning.
(3) If Wolfbite24 provides computer programs (eWallet, for example) on its website, use of the software is at the user’s own risk. Wolfbite24 is not liable for damages resulting from the installation and / or use of software from the download area, as far as this is legally permissible. Despite current virus testing, liability for damage and damage caused by computer viruses in the context of legal regulations is excluded. Furthermore, Wolfbite24 shall not be liable for disruptions in the quality of service access due to force majeure or events not attributable to Wolfbite24. In addition, Wolfbite24 shall not be liable for the unauthorized access of third parties to your personal information (for example, unauthorized access by “hackers” to the database).
(4) Furthermore, Wolfbite24 shall only be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, limb and health, insofar as these are due to intentional or grossly negligent acts or culpable violation of a material obligation (eg delivery to the customer) by Wolfbite24, its employees or vicarious agents. This also applies to damages resulting from the violation of obligations during negotiations as well as from the taking of unauthorized actions. Any further liability for damages is excluded.
(5) Liability shall be limited to the typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion, and otherwise limited in height to the typical average damages, except in the event of injury to life, limb or health or willful or grossly negligent behavior of Wolfbite24, its employees or vicarious agents , This also applies to indirect damages, especially loss of profit.
(6) Wolfbite24 shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from data loss on computer servers, except in the event of gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of wolfbite24, its employees or vicarious agents. Your stored contents are for Wolfbite24 foreign information within the meaning of the Telemedia Act. Links are available on the Wolfbite24 website. At the first linking, the content was checked under the respective link for illegal content. Wolfbite24 is not responsible for external content that can be accessed via links. If Wolfbite24 detects or is advised that a linked offer contains illegal content, this link will be deleted.
a) Trademark and copyright
(1) Wolfbite24 is, in relation to you, the sole owner of copying, distribution, processing and all copyrights and the right of intangible transmission and reproduction of the Wolbite24 website and the individual content contained therein, services of other services and intellectual property rights , The use of all services and the contents, materials and brand and trade names contained therein (such as the designations Wolfbite24 and the associated logo) is only permitted for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions. The use without explicit permission of Wolfbite24 represents a violation of these terms and conditions and may lead to a blocking or deletion of your profile including all services.
(2) You retain all rights and sole responsibility for any Content uploaded by you (such as the Wolfbite24 Community). Wolfbite24 only receives all necessary rights to this content in connection with the publication and use of the content on the Wolfbite24 platform.
(3) Violations of copyright, brand or other ancillary copyright will be prosecuted by Wolfbite24 and Wolfbite24 reserves the right to delete or disable content for which it has been notified of a breach in its sole discretion and to assign the profiles of repeat offenders lock.
b)Prices and fees
(1) The registration and creation of a profile on www.wolfbite24.de is free of charge.
(2) The payment of the prices and fees are made by online payment provider or by transfer from the user’s own eWallet. The payment processing fees or any currency conversion costs are your own responsibility. The payment providers are Wolfbite24’s independent companies. Wolfbite24 assumes no responsibility for their services and any resulting damage or claims.
c) Messages and News
Notifications from Wolfbite24 are made directly via a message in your profile (back office) or to the e-mail address you provided when registering. You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date.
d) No guarantee / change,
Limitation of the services of Wolfbite24 / transfer to third parties
(1) Your access to the website and the services of Wolfbite24 is at your own risk.
(2) Wolfbite24 has the right to make changes to the website and the services offered by Wolfbite24 without prior notice or liability.
(3) Wolfbite24 reserves the right to limit the use of the Services, including the ability to contact other members via the Website, if Wolfbite24 believes that they violate any of the obligations or the law or otherwise misuse the Services.
(5) Wolfbite24 reserves the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge its business, individual activity or individual rights and obligations arising from such use in whole or in part, without prior notice, provided that the third party also agrees to the applicable law and other law.
e) Agreements with third parties
(1) From time to time, Wolfbite24 makes arrangements with third parties that represent external service providers and that provide the software / technology / IT for products or services to Wolfbite24 and you. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of these third parties, as long as they are posted on the Wolfbite24 website or linked to the respective website of the third party. These terms and conditions are subject to change. Any change will be notified to you in advance.
f) Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
(1) Your legal relationship with Wolfbite24 is governed by the law of the registered office of Wolfbite24. Compulsory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
(2) All disputes arising in connection with the services of Wolfbite24 are subject to the jurisdiction of the registered office of Wolfbite24. Compulsory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
g) final provisions
(1) Changes or additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing. This also applies to the lifting of the writing requirement.